Friday, July 22, 2011

Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Madhuri Dixit Hot Biography
# Madhuri Dixit was in great controversy due to her relationship with sanjay Dutt it caused a storm, when Sanjay’s wife issued a press statement proclaiming her desire to have Sanjay back.

# The Choli ke peeche song in Khalnayak also turned to be a headache for her. A women liberation groups asked for a ban on Madhuri.

# The hot actress is trained as a Kathak dancer.

# She wanted to be a Micro-biologist, and did study in that course in Bombay’s Parle College.

# She made her bollywood debut with Abodh in 1984, it was a flop.

# She was awarded the “National Citizens Award” in 2001.

# The actress was a playback singer in ‘Devdas’ and ‘Wajood’.

# Her favourite Indian hero is “Balraj Sahani”.

# Her favourite Indian heroine is “Nargis”.

# Her favourite all time Movie is “Roman Holiday”.

# MF Hussain’s ‘Gajagamini’ is an art film that has Madhuri playing a range of characters.

# The actress dominated Hindi cinema industry during 1980s and 1990s.

# There was a movie made in her name, i.e “Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon!” [2006]

Madhuri Dixit quotes

# “My family gives me enough security and warmth. I don’t have to look for it outside! After achieving so much success and fame I’m apprehensive about people’s motives. I want to be sure that people want to be friends with me and not my fame!”

# “I have never bothered to find out who the other heroine is in my film at any stage of my career. Competition doesn’t matter because I give my best to all my shots anyway. “

# ” I hope I’m not sounding presumptuous or vain. but I think like Sridevi, I was another heroine who could break the barriers between the classes and the masses”

# “When Hussainji narrated the script to me, I couldn’t understand it. And I told him so. So, he worked out a storyboard and then I could visualise the whole film. You know the film is like a painting on celluloid.” [About Gajgamini]

# “No I won’t. Our lives come a full circle. For someone else to be No.1, someone has to give up the position. Didn’t Hemaji bow out to give place to Sridevi? When I joined films I was clear I wanted to make a name, which I have done.”

# ” I feel I am capable of much more. I guess every artiste feels that way. If you are satisfied, you begin to stagnate.”
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
Madhuri-Dixit-Hot-Photos.jpg (395×573)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
madhuri-dixit.jpg (337×400)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
500full.jpg (399×379)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
madhuri_dixit_hot1.jpg (450×602)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
283995_f520.jpg (520×640)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
madhuri-dixit-photo.jpg (342×431)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
Madhuri-Dixit-small-10.jpg (374×543)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
zxsc.jpg (280×378)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
Madhuri%2BDixit%2BFlying%2BKites%2BUnseen%2BPhotosgh+%286%29.jpg (400×433)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
283991_f520.jpg (520×743)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
Hot+Actress+Madhuri+Dixit+desires+to+open+move+schools.jpg (299×298)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
283993_f520.jpg (520×669)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
hot-madhuri-dixit.jpg (280×400)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos
original_Madhuri-Dixit_4754c657a3412.jpeg (315×475)
Madhuri Dixit Hot Photos

Madhuri Dixit Hottest Scene Ever


MADHURI DIXIT in Aaj Phir Tum Pe


Vinod Khanna And Madhuri Dixit Very Hot Kissing Scene Ever


Madhuri Dixit hot love making scene | cleavage boobs sexy exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment