Saturday, July 23, 2011

Neha Dhupia Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Neha Dhupia Hot Biography
# The hot actress doesn’t mind exposing the skin if the role demands.

# She has been romantically linked with Ritwik Bhattacharya.

# Person named Mairaj Sheikh was annoying Neha Dhupia through his unwanted calls and sms. The actress admits that she picked up his calls as she didn’t recognise the number. The smses are so dirty and cheap that she couldn’t even tell any one about it!.

# She says that her dream at one time was to become an IAS officer.

# She won 3 awards for her brief performance in Qayamat.

# The actress was crowned Femina Miss India universe 2002.

# She was born to Commander Pradip Singh Dhupia, who is in the Indian Navy and mother Manpinder.

# Neha Dhupia, Sushmita Sen, Priyanka Chopra, Lara Dutta and Gul Panag are all from the defence background.

# The actress did many ads which includes Reebok, National, Pepsi, LG, Gillet, maruti, Meena Bazar and Mitsubishi Lancer.

Neha Dhupia quotes

# “People tell me I look hotter than what I did in ‘Qayamat’. It wouldn’t be wrong to say I have great expectations from my back”.

# ‘I receive many compliments about my figure these it feels damn good.’

# ‘ I am tired of my sexy image. It has become so monotonous. Any kind of monotony puts me off.’

# “The minute we heard about Sanju we were all shocked. He is such a lovely person. We pray that he be freed of his problems and tension as soon as possible. He has been going through this for too long,” says Neha.

# “Except for work I am not connected to Bollywood. I’m pretty practical about life.”

# “I wanted to join the civil services and become an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officer and did not have any plans to model or act. But, then, Miss India happened suddenly and now here I am, doing films.”

# “What I plan never works out. So I have stopped planning now.”

# ‘There was an incident when we were shooting at Bhayandar in the middle of the night and there was a huge crowd who was pelting stones at us because we were not meeting them.It was overwhelming for me but we had a job to finish before sunrise and could not give them so much time.’ [About an incident in Mumbai]

# “I knew what I always wanted in life, it takes a while but you can get it.”

# “I always want to look different in every movie.”

# “Life beyond movies is a lot to me. My family, my friends, fitness, my music, books – just a combination of things I am very passionate about.”

# “Julie of course was a big film for me, and gave me a lot of mileage and furthered my career. But as it happens when a kind of film is a success, I got offered many other films like that and didn’t want to get stuck in the rut. It’s like if you’ve done it now, what more is there to offer and show? But that doesn’t mean I am not going to do anything glamorous and cover myself from head to toe. I believe boldness should reflect through your character and not how much clothes you shed.”
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos
Neha Dhupia Hot Photos

neha dhupia very hot


Yeh dil Yeh (Hot Neha Dhupia


Neha Dhupia Hot Song-(MUJHE JEENA SEEKHA DO NA)


Neha Dhupia Hot Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment