Friday, July 22, 2011

Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Karishma Kapoor Hot Biography
# She is very superstitious about cat crossing the road, keeping one shoe upside down, passing under a ladder !!

# In the mid-nineties there was a great rumour about the relationship with Ajay Devgan , it filled the gossip columns for years.

# She was engaged to Abhishek Bachchan (2002) she only announced the same on the 60th birthday of Amitabh Bachchan but broke up very shortly.

Karisma Kapoor quotes

# “See who’s taken my place. My own sister. She’s become the hottest thing in town while I was away. I don’t mind giving up my position as long as it’s still in the family. But I always tell Kareena not to take all this seriously. It’s so frivolous. My advice to her is to just concentrate on her career.” [About Kareena kapoor]

# ” I’m not a party bird. In fact, I avoid them as much as possible. I love to go to bed early. I like to go to sleep watching the TV or listening to soft music. “

# ” I eat a lot. I stuff myself with lots of ic-cream, chocolates. I indulge myself until I feel nice and snap out of my depression “
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
karishma-kapoor-1.jpg (424×636)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Karishma+Kapoor1.jpg (1280×1024)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
kareena-kapoor-3.jpg (302×408)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Karishma+Kapoor-3.jpg (310×375)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
karishma-kapoor-12.jpg (500×751)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Karishma-Kapoor-Bride.jpg (1000×1000)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Kareena-Kapoor..jpg (257×258)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Is-Karishma-Kapoor-Pregnant.jpg (300×360)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
kareena_kapoor-09.jpg (800×600)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Hot-Actress-kareena-kapoor.jpg (386×318)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
Kareena+Kapoor+hot.jpg (473×700)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
karishma-kapoor.jpg (400×400)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
karishma-kapoor-wallpaper.jpg (564×863)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos
photo12.jpg (247×400)
Karishma Kapoor Hot Photos

Karishma Kapoor hot sex scene !!.flv


Aamir Khan and Karishma Kapoor (Hot Smooch)


YouTube - KARISHMA kapoor hot SUHAGRAT.flv


Sexy Karishma Kapoor Hot Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment