Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aindrita photos videos biography

Aindrita biography


Andrita Rai has become kannada film industry’s newest sensation after just few films and now she is one of the hottest stars in kannada film industry.

#  Andrita Rai was a model before coming to films.

#  At the time of coming to films Andrita Rai was studying at the Dr B R Ambedkar Dental College in Bangalore.

#  Andrita Ray’s kannada debut is in ‘Meravanige’ opposite Prajwal Devaraj.

#  Andrita Rai is one of the Hottest actresses in kannada film industry. Sometimes referred as a sex symbol..!!

#  Before coming to movies Aindrita Ray did some ads for Wagon R, Fairever, Cadbury, TVS Scooty and Parachute Oil.

#  Aindrita Ray is not from a filmy family. Her father was a retired dentist who was serving in Indian Air Force. Her mother Sunita Ray is a Psychologist.

#  Kannda movie “Junglee” has given her a great break in her film career. It was after “Junglee” movie that she was tagged as sex symbol.

#  It is rumoured that Aindrita Ray rejected the offer to act with Upendra in his film Rajini and Aarti Chabria was selected in her place. She said it was due to date problems and nothing else..!!

Aindrita Ray quotes
“After Junglee may be all will call me as a sex symbol. However I have not worked towards getting the tag. As an artiste we have to be open towards such risks.”

“I am very much confident about my success in Kannada film industry. Though I am not able to speak Kannada, I can understand it. I hope that I can speak Kannada while taking part in my second movie”.

“The script matters a lot to me. And so does the director because he/she’s the one who handles the script. The banner is secondary. And I just don’t give a damn about the hero. I’m ready to act with anybody provided the script is good and my character in the movie is defined well. My role should give me a chance to perform.”

“Great artists like Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit and even Trisha have at the beginning of their careers titled as glam dolls, but they never had any shortcomings as performers. Sridevi is my idol. In films like Chandni and Mr India she has done hip shaking dances. Here also we have actresses like Malashri. May be I will transform as well. I took up acting, as I was passionate towards it. I consider it a privilege to work with director like Soori at early stage in my career. I see no problem in doing what he wants me to do.”

“Yograj Bhat is my favorite director. And working with him is top priority. He’s one of the best directors we have”

“It’s my birthday today and I know that my team has planned a huge surprise for me. I can’t wait to have a party. I’m throwing a party for my crew and I’ve even ordered for a huge bottle of champagne for all the guys. This has always been my dream — to travel with friends on my birthday and be with my family. This is the first time I’ve got to do both.” [2009]

“If we all have to come together and launch a movement, somebody has to take up the responsibility to do so, right?” [about Sandalwood]

“It’s the first time I’ve shot for a number of this kind, so initially I was really nervous. But Suri and Vijay ensured I was comfortable, so I was fine after a while. In the songs, I’ve worn some really funky clothes, including hot pants and a loose boy’s shirt. I’ve never worn anything so short and hot before,” [about film ‘Junglee’]

“There was this really filmi scene in which he lifts me up, throws me into water and then I run upto him again and he lifts me. Both Vijay and I were laughing throughout that sequence. I also had to give these seductive looks into the camera and also at Vijay, and I felt quite awkward doing that. But I agreed to do it because of Suri sir. I completely trust him. I’m confident that I won’t look vulgar because Suri shoots everything so aesthetically. It takes a mature director to deal with something like that because it’s a thin line between vulgarity and sensuality,” [about film ‘Junglee’]

Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot


Aindrita hot




No comments:

Post a Comment