Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nilanti

This blog post is about Nilanti  Biography & Pictures.
Nilanti Narain-THE CROONER The South Pacific holds some of the most captivating and awe inspiring visions of beauty that the world has to offer. Therefore its really not that surprising that the region's exotic Fiji islands birthed 22 year old, Nilanti Narain. " Its very fulfilling to come from such culture and purity," gushes Nilanti, who is actually Indian. "I really believe that the islands of my home encompass both who I am and what's important to me." And while Fiji offers resorts, rest and relaxation to jetsetters the world over, Ms. Narain hasn't become one of urban entertainments premiere models by sitting back and soaking up the sun. The stunning 5'6" buxom, (Yes its all real!) model/actress/singer prides herself on a work ethic that has enabled her to quickly rocket to the top of her profession. "This has been my dream ever since I was a kid, so being successful with one thing only drives me to achieve even more," Nilanti offers, as her piercing gaze makes you a believer. But her wide-eyed optimism comes complete with an impressive resume. Already having been featured in music videos from big names the likes of Kanye West, 112, Akon and Snoop Dogg, Opportunities came early and often for Nilanti after she moved to Los Angeles and attended school in neighboring Santa Monica. While many girls where simply worrying about who would take them to the prom, Nilanti was busy making her talent work for her. Soon she offered her striking beauty in commercial work for Capital One, Double Mint, Target, Mark Ecko and Nissan among others. And as high school ended her workload grew. She became a full time model, gracing the pages and covers of GIANT, SHOW, Elle and Exotic Magazine. But it’s her love of music that just may spawn her crowning achievement. Currently in the studio crafting her as yet untitled debut, Nilanti's voice rings just as beautifully as her looks. "I've always told myself that the day that I can achieve my goal of becoming a star doing what I truly love is the day that I’ll be content,” she says. “Singing has always been my biggest passion and its such a blessing to finally be able to pursue what I love." While the thrills and temptations of Hollywood’s bustling nightlife can offer quite the allure, Nilanti manages to stay grounded by keeping both her family and her culture close. “Its feels good to be the first model of Indian descent on the cover of Show,” she explains. “It’s groundbreaking for an Indian to be on the cover of any magazine in the US that is not based around Indian culture. And its extra special because it’s the Exotic issue! I’ve always been very proud of my looks, even if they are different from what you normally see on the covers of publications.” Her close-knit family helped her to develop this kind of pride very early in her life. “I want to thank my parents and my family for always believing in me—no matter how elusive my dreams must have seemed at one point in time,” says Nilanti. “My family has always kept me humble. At the end of the day, that’s all you have. I also would like to thank friends, acquaintances and business associates that have given me the support that has allowed me to go after it!” Yet, after Nilanti conquers her goals by navigating the bustling waves of Hollywood you better believe she’ll be ready to head home. “When I tell people that I’m Indian and from Fiji, they’re blown away. I mean how many girls in the industry are those two things?” she questions. “I’m proud to be different. Its what I believe makes me beautiful. Music has and always be will be my BIGGEST passion and is my number one priority. World..get ready for something you've never experienced". xo NILANTI


Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

Nilanti 
Nilanti 

No comments:

Post a Comment