Monday, April 18, 2011

Purbi Joshi photos videos biographay

Purbi Joshi biography


Purbi Joshi was born and brought up in Mumbai, Purbi says that she follows Gujarati traditions quite closely. �I love the cuisine especially undhiyu, handwo, dhokla and everything my mom cooks,� she says, adding that though she doesn�t visit Gujarat much, her memories are of warm people, great food and fantastic hospitality.

It�s not an unknown fact that there�s a serious dearth of good women comedians in the Indian television industry. But Purbi Joshi has been successfully filling that void by enthralling audiences with her impersonation of Hema Malini, Aishwarya Rai and the likes on The Great Indian Comedy Show. �As a child I was always known for making my classmates and teachers laugh. I guess I inherited that from my mom and sisters who have a great flare for comedy,� says Purbi, adding that it was a natural progression for her to make a living out of something she used to do in her daily life.

Purbi is the daughter of well known television actor Sarita Joshi and sister of Ketki Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

hot Purbi Joshi

No comments:

Post a Comment