Thursday, July 21, 2011

Esha Deol Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Esha Deol Hot Biography
 Her name ‘Esha’ comes from Sanskrit term which means “the divine beloved”.

Esha Deol is daughter of the bollywood legends, ie Dharmendra and Hema Malini.

 The sexy actress is extremely possessive about her father Dharmendra.

 During her school days Esha Deol had much interest in sports and she excelled at soccer.

 Esha Deol has a Masters Degree in Media Arts and a Bachelor Degree In Computer Technology at Oxford University.

 The actress slapped co-star Amrita Rao on the sets of Pyaare Mohan. [2005]
 The actress said “Yes. One day after pack-up, Amrita abused me in front of my director, Indra Kumar and my cameraman and I thought that was totally out of line. To protect my self-respect, in the heat of the moment, I slapped her. I have no regrets becauseshe totally deserved it for her behaviour towards me at that point of time. I just stood up for myself and my dignity.” [ later they compromised]

 She learnt Bharatanatyam and Odissi styles from her mother Hema Malini, who is a famous performer. Together, they have performed many dance recitals.

 She has a younger sister, Ahana, and two step-brothers, Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.

She came to limelight after blackbuster “Dhoom”.

The actress speaks English, Hindi and Tamil fluently.

She obtained Masters Degree in Media Arts and Computer Technology from Oxford University.

 Her favorite actresses are Kajol and Julia Roberts.

 Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor are her good friends.

Esha Deol quotes

“There have been days when I was at home and thinking that the day wasn’t worth living. If I’d not been an actress, I would have been a very fat girl, bored with life. I love living a hectic life.”

 “If the role demands, I am ready to dress up a particular way. You would never find me in a low neck or a saree pallu draped the wrong way in real life. I am dressed more simply. But it’s fun being sexy sometimes.”
“Marriage can’t be taken lightly. I have to be in love to be married to him.”

 “There can’t be another Dharmendra for sure, but if a guy looks a bit like him, I’ll be interested. I like all-heart-no-bull talk. He should lead a healthy lifestyle because that lasts longer than a hot body.”

“I won’t give up anything for my man. I won’t make him give up anything either. I would prefer to walk hand in hand and continue to do what we’re doing, and support each other.”

 “I walk like my dad and that doesn’t suit the ramp. Models walk like cool cats whereas I walk like a stray cat,”

 “Face your fears and live your dreams.”

 “An actress is all about acting, revealing is not even in the job!”

 “The Dhoom series in India is quite like the international Bond series, and I’ve been a part of it. I enjoy working here and don’t find the need to go to the West to make a point. I doubt the West will come to me. They are flooded with hot blonde chicks around them to even think about casting me as a Bond girl.”

 “My dream role would be something of a mix of Razia Sultan and Mother India . But being a classical dancer, at the end of the day, I would love to play that on screen too. I’ve had enough of the jhatak matak roles”
Esha Deol Hot Photos
Esha_Deol_300.jpg (300×360)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
esha-deol.jpg (507×600)
Esha Deol Hot Photos 
Esha+Deol+sexy.jpg (400×300)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
Esha-Deol-4.jpg (600×550)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
normal_esha_deol_hot.jpg (337×400)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
213.jpg (307×400)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
pic8.jpg (400×300)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
3358,xcitefun-esha-deol-irhostess-0.jpg (1024×768)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
original_Esha_45dc48a21a80c.jpg (321×400)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
213.jpg (307×400)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
esha_deol5.jpg (1024×768)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
esha5.jpg (1024×768)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
esha_deol_1024x768.jpg (1024×768)
Esha Deol Hot Photos
esha3.jpg (1280×1024)
Esha Deol Hot Photos

Dhoom Hot Esha Deol 2004 In HD


Esha Deol gets harassed by a guy


Isha deol hot show from the movie cash


Esha Deol hot cleavage

No comments:

Post a Comment