Thursday, July 21, 2011

Celina Jaitley Hot Photos Biography Wallpapers

Celina Jaitley Hot Biography
Celina Jaitley was crowned Miss India in 2001.

The hot actress was born in Kabul, Afghanistan.

 Her mother is a Afghan and father an Indian.
her father was an Indian Army officer and her brother is serving in the Indian army.
 Her mother is a child psychologist and a former beauty queen.

 She never wanted to be a model or actress, her ambition was to join the army herself, either as a doctor or a pilot.

 In addition to her Miss India win, Celina Jaitley has won the Miss Margo Beautiful skin, Indiatimes Surfer’s Choice, and MTV’s Most Wanted award.

 Before coming to movies Celina Jaitley was working for a Cell phone company in Kolkatta.

A newspaper photograph of Celina Jaitley inspired Kolkata-based painter Wasim Kapoor to paint a portrait of the actress. Wasim Kapoor has previously done portraits Hema Malini, Sri Devi, Zeenat Aman, Madhuri Dixit, Bipasha Basu and Konkona Sen Sharma.

The sexy actress has been voted the sexiest Bollywood actress, 2007.

 She worked in a English movie ‘Love Has No Language’. Despite of her a series of failures at the box office in India.

It was said that a fan obsessed with Celina Jaitley has harassed the actress for few days. [2007]

 This Bollywood actress is a B Com graduate.

 She is the new brand ambassador for PETA (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animal). she is an animal lover and has a special soft corner for elephants.

 She has modeled for over 200 companies.

Celina Jaitley quotes

# “I have learnt several lessons after I failed in love. Now, I can’t trust people anymore, especially just on their face values. I have had both sweet and sour memories but the best part is that love has made me a mature person.”

“Today the world is such that emotional values are not given preferences. I have faced emotional blows in love and I know how difficult has it been to come out of it.”

 “I was like wow! I was in New Zealand shooting for Love Has No Language when some Indians came up to me and congratulated me. ‘We hate Mallika!’ they said.” [speaking about being voted teh sexiest Bollywood actress]

“I am very happy to be known as a sex symbol as it’s getting me noticed overseas. I love it!. I have been invited for a charity ball in Los Angeles which will be attended by the likes of Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan. I am only eight films old and it’s long due. It’s very difficult to survive in B-Town without backing and a godfather and I have had neither.”

 “I have completed Love Has No Language , and I will be attending the Aid for Africa Ball, being organised in LA. I am quite excited about being part of such a charitable and prestigious event. I think it is commendable how celebrities come together as one at such events, and make such a huge difference to the cause.”

“Yes, even when I was in New Zealand, I attended all the events dressed in a saree, and everyone there kept telling me they couldn’t believe it was the traditional dress for Indian women. Everyone kept saying, It’s so happening and so cool.”

 “I’m young right now; I have a lot of time in the future to de-glam myself. Now I want to do roles of my age which are glamorous; because I have that image – I’m a glamorous woman. I wanted to be called a good and a good-looking actress.”

“I think Fardeen and I have a special chemistry on-screen, I don’t deny that. At the same time I think Hrithik and I will be great together. Our physical features will work well to create that chemistry – especially the combination of our height, the light eyes; together we’ll have a good screen presence.”
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
bollywood_hindi_actress_hot_celina_jaitley_sexy_hot_boobs_bikini_saree_stills_wallpapers_images_photo_gallery_pictures_08.jpg (495×800)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
hot-celina-jaitley2.jpg (490×700)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
320423_f520.jpg (520×696)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina jaitley86h.jpg (408×600)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
hot-celina-jaitley-pics-3.jpg (450×679)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
Celina-Jaitley-images.jpg (261×400)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina-sexy-images.jpg (450×626)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina-jaitley-hot-black-10.jpg (688×1024)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina-jaitley-very-very-hot-wallpaper-29429-5641.jpg (564×790)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
1198930661412_83646_celina.jpg (420×586)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina5zg2.jpg (214×320)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina6bs1.jpg (262×320)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos
celina_jaitley_Hot.jpg (400×300)
Celina Jaitley Hot Photos

Celina Jaitley HOT Song: "Afreen Tera Chehra"  


Celina Jaitley's hot bikini scene


Celina Jaitley Hot : sania sania


Sexy Celina Jaitley Showing Cleavage

No comments:

Post a Comment