Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bollywood News :- We all bleed blue: Abhishek Bachchan to the men in blue

Bangalore, Mar 23 Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan today in his message to Indian cricket team expressed solidarity with the M S Dhoni-led squad, saying "we are all supporters of Indian cricket team, we all bleed blue". The actor who was here along with the film unit and co-stars to promote his yet to be released film "Game" said he was expecting the Indian cricket team to do extremely well and prove their prowess on the cricket field in the coming match. However, he said "I am not going to watch the match. In my house we are very superstitious. Whenever we watch television, we lose, so I will be sitting, waiting for my friends to call me and update me on the scores". On which cricketing stars he think will shine during the forthcoming match, he said "I think we have great players and all of them will shine but I don't think there is anybody in this entire world who is not a great fan of Sachin Tendulkar", adding that he expected the ace cricketer to perform extremely well as usual. To a question whether the World Cup would wean away crowds from the theatre and his new film, he said, the film is slated to be released on April one while the finals were scheduled later. "We are not competing with the Sachins and Dhonis, we are their biggest fans and we hope India reaches the finals, we hope India wins", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment